Your goal for this database lab is to create the data structures for an ERD.
Instructions and Questions for the Lab
- Download the ERD Example.
- Create the data structures for this ERD. Note that you cannot work in the PDF file of your example. Create your own rendition of these data structures using Microsoft Word.For data structures, use the following format:ENTITY (attribute1, attribute2, attribute3, …) Underline the primary key attribute(s).
- Resolve any relationships with foreign keys or associative entities.
- Break down any composite attributes into individual attributes.
- Normalize all tables to 3NF.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document.