Use Hypothesis Testing and the data in the course materials folder to analyze the difference in milk production between California and Wisconsin from 2000 through 2005 and decide if there is a significant difference in production between the states. Please remember to:
- Develop a research question.
- Formulate both a numerical and verbal hypothesis statement regarding your research issue.
- What is the independent variable?
- What is the dependent variable?
- Select a level of significance.
- Identify the test statistic.
- Describe the results of your test, and explain how the findings from this hypothesis testing can be used to answer your research question.
Format: State each question followed by your answer.Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.