1. Understanding the role of God and man in the writing of Scripture requires grappling with concepts and beliefs that are often difficult to explain. Using what you learned in the reading noted above, explain the key arguments related to,
- Who wrote the Bible?,
- How did God Inspire the Bible?
- What it means when we say the Bible is inerrant?
- Finally, How can we say the Bible is inerrant? (in 200 words or more)
2. Many people today are not familiar with the process related to the completion of the biblical canon. Again, using our class texts, explain and clarify the process (chronologically), noting key dates, persons, and other pertinent data for the discussion. (in 200 words or more)
The 2 prompts must total 400 words or more.
Please review the attachments!!