This essay will be based on class discussions and weekly poems, centered around the question: â€œWhat is Good Writing?â€
- Writerâ€™s Memo comes after the essay
- Donâ€™t forget to explain the quote to your reader and to relate it back to your thesis statement.Â
Resources for ideas
Writer’s Memo CH 26 ABGW Part II.
- Submit a memorandum with your draft. Answer a series of questions:Â
- How did you go about composing this draft?Â
- What problems did you encounter?Â
- What do you see as this draftâ€™s greatest strengths?Â
- What are its greatest weaknesses?
- What outside resources or research did you conduct for this assignment?
- What preparations did you undergo for this assignment?
- What questions about your draft would you like me to address?
- A mention of the major topics discussed in chapter 2Â
- Answer: how you used strategies from that chapter such as wallowing in complexity, ability to write effective arguments, etc.
- Leverage chapter 4 concepts in your memo (Example: analysis of Ingredients of Style and Rhetorical Appeals that you used were used to help you read/learn more about) Example: I used the chart, â€œIngredients of Styleâ€ to help me with my sentences.Â