Perform an online job search and write a 1-2 page report on the skills and requirements necessary for the position.
Choose a job or career for yourself that you are currently pursuing or plan to pursue in the future. Then, answer the following:
- Identify the job or career that you have chosen.
- Describe why you have picked this job or career.
- Go to O*NET OnLine, and use the search field to search for your chosen job or career.
- Summarize the technology skills required for the job.
- Choose five of these skills and describe how your experience and education (including this course) has helpedâ€”and will helpâ€”you develop these skills.
- Go to either Indeed or CareerOneStop, and find a relevant job posting for the career you have chosen.
- Copy and paste the link into your assessment.
- Provide a brief description of the job and any technical skills it requires.
- Discuss what skills you already have and those you will need to acquire to be successful at the job.
- Written Communication: Convey clear meaning with minimal issues in grammar, usage, word choice, and mechanics.
- Length: 1â€“2 double-ï»¿spaced pages.
- Sources: The only sources required for this assessment are the websites associated with your search.ï»¿