Prepare and evaluate the use of visuals to improve persuasive and marketing media communication
For this deliverable, you will come up with a hypothetical business that you create a business Facebook page and corresponding email template letterhead. You will then use Screencast-o-matic to present these marketing visuals and explain your design intention.
- Create a Facebook page for your business. Include a cover photo, profile picture, and at least three posts that include visual images. You can use free stock images, just be sure that you are using images with a purpose that intentionally present the molded perception and message of the brand and the target audience it hopes to reach. Provide a description of the company in the â€œAboutâ€ section. (This mock Facebook page can be deleted after you have inserted it into your Screencast-o-matic presentation.
- Create a Letterhead that can be used for emails or actual letters. This should also be visually cohesive to the brandâ€™s other visual imagery from their social media presence and designed to intentionally reach their target audience and create an intentional perception.
- Create a Screencast-o-matic presentation to discuss these designs. Create a 3-4 minute (maximum) presentation that presents your Facebook page and letterhead. Explain the following in your presentation:
- Who is the target audience for your business/brand? What types of visual images appeal to this target audience? Why?
- How are the images presented intended to persuade the audience into accepting a specific perception of the brand?
- How are the two pieces of visual communication (the Facebook page and the letterhead) cohesive in nature? Why is a visually cohesive presentation in all business communication important for a brand