***MUST have access to the following textbook***
DuBrin, A. J. (2015). Human relations: Interpersonal job-oriented skills (12th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
Unit study guide is attached as well as 3 sources from the online CSU library.
Study Guide is attached.
As a leader, it is expected for you to be able to identify with the workers within the organization. This process can take place during basic observation, performance evaluations, attendance, interaction with others, and basic characteristics or behaviors. The leader must identify different personality types or behaviors and apply the suggested tactics for properly handling each type.
Research the CSU Online Library or another external source for an article(s) that addresses different personality types or behaviors in the work place and how to apply tactics for properly handling of each type.
Provide your opinion on the article as it applies to the following questions:
- What is the authorâ€™s main point?
- Who is the authorâ€™s intended audience?
- Do the authorâ€™s arguments support his or her main point? Explain different personality types or behaviors and how to apply the suggested tactics for properly handling of each type.
- What evidence supports the main point?
- What is your opinion of the article? (Do not simply summarize the article.)
- What evidence, either from the textbook or additional sources, supports your opinion?
Your article critique should be at least two pages in content length, including an introduction, a body of supportive material (paragraphs), and a conclusion. Be sure to include a title page and a reference page and follow all other APA formatting requirements. The title page and reference page do not count toward the total page requirement.