Topic- Racial stereotypes. (focus on police violence towards certain races and the stereotypes behind it. )
B. Project Ideas
- Provide the teamâ€™s specific project ideas while justifying the reasoning with research. More than one idea may be provided, but all of them should be well-developed.
- For example:
- Is the team starting a non-profit? Why is this the best approach for their particular issue?
- Is the team focusing on a social media awareness campaign? Why is this the best approach for this particular issue?
- For example:
- List of existing initiatives the project is inspired by and how the project differs from them.
- For example, if you want to follow a 1-to-1 model, like Tomâ€™s Shoes does, why would this be the best approach and how does your project differ from Tomâ€™s Shoes?
- Budget estimate â€“ What is the estimated budget for this project and why? The team should provide as much detail as possible at this point in the project.
- Tasks and responsibilities
- What steps need to be taken to complete the project (areas of research, assignment preparation, etc.)?
- How does each task relate to the overall project goals?
- What are individualâ€™s areas of knowledge (major, experiences, etc.) and how will these help the team to complete the project?
- Timeline to facilitate successful project completion.
- A specific timeline should be delineated for this project. This should NOT be just a repetition of the assignment deadlines. The timeline should include meetings, editing rounds, research sessions, brainstorm sessions, etc.
- At a minimum, a working bibliography of at least 15 sources should be attached. At least half need to be peer reviewed scholarship.