Select a Saudi Arabian company. Describe this companyâ€™s experiences with mergers/acquisitions and alliances?
- Why did the Saudi Arabian company merge/acquire and/or make
alliances with other companies? That is, what competencies and
opportunities did the Saudi Arabian company seek from its association
with the target company?
- Did the merger/acquisition and/or alliance create or destroy
value? (Provide evidence to back the assessment of value
- What recommendations would you make to the Saudi Arabian company
concerning this or future mergers/acquisitions and/or alliances?
Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories (require supporting citations) in your initial response along with at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed journal article. Keep
in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi
Digital Library by conducting an advanced search specific to scholarly
references. Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards
and APA style guidelines.
Grant, R. M. (2019). Contemporary strategy analysis (10th ed.) Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons. ISBN: 9781119495727 (my textbook )
- Bhattacharyya, S. S. (2019). Development of an integrated model of strategic alliance. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 54(3), 441â€“457.
- Luong, T. A. (2018). Picking cherries or lemons: A unified theory of crossâ€border mergers and acquisitions. The World Economy, 41(2), 653â€“666.