1. Write a narrative essay (minimum of 1000 words) that addresses the questions and statements below. A minimum of three scholarly sources are required, and all sources should be cited and referenced in APA format.
- Describe the importance of intimacy as it relates to well-being.
- Discuss two of the myths about family life. Do these myths coincide or contradict your notions of marriage and family?
- Discuss the challenges of children of single parents. How can single-parent families overcome these challenges.
- Discuss some of the commonalities and differences between the traditional gender roles of men and women. What does your textbook mean when it infers that traditional gender roles are stereotypes.
- Reference https://savantlearningsystems.vitalsource.com/#/bo…
Your response to the initial discussion question must consist of at least 250 words and include at least two scholarly sources to support your opinion.
He is my best friend.â€ â€œWeâ€™re friends but not best friends.â€ â€œSheâ€™s a friend, but thatâ€™s about as far as it goes.â€ Comments like these can be overheard in daily conversations among college students. Think about your friendships and evaluate what makes one person a closer friend in comparison to other friends. How do your thoughts concerning the different levels of friendship compare to the theories of love?