- How do group dynamics impact today’s workplace? Does corporate culture and leadership come into play? How so? Discuss.
- View the videos “Classic Studies in Psychology” on the Milgram studies in the GCU Library. Â Cut and paste the following URL into your browser.
Scroll down to videos 12, 13, 14, and 15: “Justification?” “Milgram’s Study of Obedience,” “The Results,” and “Milgram’s Conclusions.” Review the story in the text in Chapter 5.
Stanley Milgramâ€™s classic experiment of obedience focuses on social control and social conformity. Review Milgramâ€™s experiment. If you were King or Queen of your kingdom, what behaviors would you classify as deviant? How would you make your populace obey and conform? Think about it and formulate a response.
Choose a deviant behavior to research. Locate references (e.g., current news stories, pop culture, and reality TV shows) that convey deviant behavior being accepted or rejected/scorned.
Write an essay of 500-750 words, summarizing your findings. Include the following:
- What was the deviant behavior?
- What were the demographics of the group that witnessed the behavior?
- How did the group react to the behavior?
- Did the group attempt to control this deviant behavior? How?
Use the GCU Library to locate one to two academic sources to support your content.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Attachments have the same detail