Visit the websites for fast food franchises that have lots of international locations. Links to three websites are provided below but you may choose some other food companies.
- To access the McDonald’s website, click on this McDonald’s Around the World link(Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.).
- To access the Subway website, click on this Subway Explore Our World link(Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.).
- To access the Dunkin Doughnuts website, click on this Dunkin Doughnuts Global Presence link(Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.).
- Find products at two different international locations that would in your opinion seem a bit unique to American customers. Tell us about each and include images.
- Review the submissions your peers made in Post A. Relative to the introductions, respond as you might in a traditional face-to-face classroom.
- Select unique international products from two of your peers. Which do you think would be the most difficult of the two to introduce into the U.S. market? Explain your reasoning.
- Relative to the unique international products, which one seems like something you would like to try (if you didn’t have to travel to some other country to buy it)?