topic: what does an intelligence test measure ?
Choose one of the following topics below and address the corresponding questions.
Option #1 – Intelligence Test
Base your answers on your observations about the intelligence test you took in the Unit Readings and Activities.
- Were the concepts of fluid and/or crystallized intelligence demonstrated through the test you took? Why or why not? Provide examples from the test itself in support of your response.
- Did the test measure practical and/or emotional intelligence? If so, how? If not, how did it not measure practical and/or emotional intelligence? Provide examples from the test in support of your response.
- Was the test accurate in measuring intelligence, according to Binet? If so, how? If not, how was it not accurate? Provide examples from the test to support your answer.
- How might this test have been culturally biased? Conversely, do you feel that it was culture fair? Provide examples from the test that support your perspective.
Option #2 – Multiple Intelligences
- What is meant by Multiple Intelligences?
- Take the Multiple Intelligence Inventory and determine which intelligences you score â€œhighâ€ on and which you score â€œlowâ€ on. Are the results consistent with your perception of yourself? Why or why not?
- Do you feel the test was culturally fair? Explain.
- What applications do the theory of Multiple Intelligences have in educational settings?
Be sure to provide the URL link(s) and/or title(s) to any resource used as reference in your post.