I need an explanation for this History question to help me study.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the Lukacs reading and the Truman Doctrine speech in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Examine the Truman Doctrine speech in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Read the Marshall Plan in this week’s Learning Resources and consider if it signaled the beginning of a global economy.
- Contemplate how the end of World War II and the beginning of the Cold War sparked globalization. Did the aid the United States offered (e.g., in Truman’s Marshall Plan) signal the beginning of the formation of a well-integrated global economy? Did the new ideas that nations were forming spark globalization?
- Consider the polarization of politics during the Cold War. How is it possible that globalization and internationalism could develop after this?
With these thoughts in mind:
By Day 3
Post by Day 3 evidence (2â€“3 paragraphs) to explain how globalization and the Cold War shaped international affairs during the postwar period.
Be sure to support your ideas by properly citing at least one of week’s Learning Resources, in APA format, within your initial post. As this is a post-first discussion board, you will not be able to see the work of your peers until you have posted the initial discussion requirement for the week.
By Day 5
Respond to at least one of your colleagues’ postings in one or more of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question.
- Share an insight from having read your colleague’s posting.
- Offer and support an opinion.
- Validate an idea with your own experience.
- Make a suggestion.
- Expand on your colleague’s posting.