BRAINSTORMING DISCUSSIONS MODULE
You will be engaging in brainstorming discussions in this course.
Follow these guidelines for each week’s brainstorming discussion:
- Read the specific instructions for each week’s discussion.
- The initial post, with added file, is due by FRIDAY at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. This a post of first impression and should contain your initial thoughts as to the report content. These thoughts will likely change after the brainstorming discussion is complete.
- Response posts to address at least FOUR different classmates over THREE or more days throughout the week.
- The discussion closes on Tuesday at 11:59 PM Eastern Time with no work accepted after the deadline.
- Must use course material with APA in-text citations and reference list for the FRIDAY post AND the FINAL assignment.
- The Final assignment must reflect the discussion over the week.
- Professional tone and business writing are required. NO contractions.
- Must write in your own words. NEVER use quotations.
- NEVER post using a question and answer format.
- Use headers and paragraph format.
- There are no makeups or extensions for brainstorming discussions.
- NEVER edit a post once it is submitted.
- NEVER post attachments for the discussion portion (use the text box).
- Submit an ATTACHMENT for your final post for the week. Word documents ONLY. No PDF’s.