1. Chapter 5 is a focus on the practices of using references and employment testing. Â Due to legal issues many companies now choose to only provide a date of employment reference. Â Do you believe an organization should provide reference information beyond dates of employment? Â Provide details to defend your answer.
Chapter 6 will tell you everything you want to know about reliability and validity (outside of your stats class). Â Selecting the right test or set of tests takes into account several factors. Â Talk about the difference between reliability and validity and why each is important in employment testing.
2. If you were to walk around your community and ask people this question: “Should religion play a role in politics?”, you would get many different answers. Â Here, for example, are two different opinions:Â
What do you think? Â Should religion play a role in politics?Â
If you say yes:
- What role should it play?
- Is a specific religion important or are there general religious tenets that should be used?
If you say no:
- Why not?
- If a religious framework is not used, is there a different framework that should be used instead?