Assess organizational culture to improve alignment between the culture, mission, vision, values, and strategies. This reflection activity is comprised of two sections, collectively totaling a minimum of 500 words. Complete your reflections by responding to all prompts.
Motivation in the Workplace
- Describe a workplace situation in which you felt motivated to accomplish a task. What aspects of the organization and its vision helped you to feel motivated?
- Have you ever experienced a time when you felt unmotivated in a workplace situation?
- What aspects of the situation do you think caused you to feel that way, and how could changes in the organizationâ€™s vision have improved the situation?
Elements of Organizational Culture
- Explain the importance of an organizationâ€™s mission, vision, psychological climate, values, and ethics and how they relate to its strategies.
- How should these elements shape the organizational culture and develop the culture for change?
- Provide a specific example to illustrate your explanation.