Now that you have created a thorough outline, you should continue to expand the outline into an essay format using proper APA style. Additionally, you will need to show competency in constructing a research-based argumentative piece of writing. Â
To meet that goal, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrate critical thinking and critical analysis skills, including your use of a research based argumentation
- Write between 1,000 – 1,200 words
- Papers that do not meet at least 1,000 words are subject to a pro-rated penalty. (for example, submitting 800 words would result in a 20% loss of grade as 20% of the paper’s word requirements were not met)
- No abstract is needed for your paper. However, an APA formatted cover page and reference list is required.
- Effectively organize your essay. Write a clear introduction, thesis statement, multiple body paragraphs supporting the thesis statement, a counterpoint within the essay, and a clear conclusion.