Research Paper: Part II
In Unit II, you began working on your research paper that will be due in Unit VII of this course. In this unit, you will continue researching the company that you selected for your paper. For this assignment, evaluate the following items in relation to your chosen company:
- Which stock market exchange is the company listed on?
- Look at the past three yearsâ€™ worth of stock activity for your company.
- What is the average stock price during that period?
- What was the high/low price?
- Has the company ever initiated a stock split?
- How many shares of stock are outstanding? Authorized? Issued?
- Would you invest in this company based on what you have evaluated? Why, or why not?
- Compare this companyâ€™s stock to another company within the same industry. How does the stock compare in terms of price and activity? Explain.
Your paper must be at least two pages in length, and you must use at least two sources. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment.