Part 1 — Discussion
- How has creativity impacted your personal or professional growth?
- What are some areas in which you would like to be more creative?
- Can you identify any downsides to creative thinking?
Part 2-Select a public figure: celebrity, musician, politician, activist, etc. Respond to these questions, which will require you to use both your opinion and research (sources) to support your responses:
- What does this public figure do that makes them creative?
- What personal characteristics does this person exhibit?
- What level(s) of creativity (Links to an external site.) do you believe this public figure exhibits and why?
- How does creativity contribute to their success?
- What lesson(s) or learning(s) you can take from this public figure’s creativity and apply to your own life?