1.Perform the research necessary to identify firms (Only One firm is required — however, multiple firms is permissible).
2.Identify what unique/creative method the company used to provide continued employment for their loyal employees.
3.Your Term Project Report should be a minimum of three-typed pages. Be sure to identify the source(s) for your report.
4.The Report will be double-spaced, 14-Font
5.In your Term Project Report, you will:
- Include an introduction
- Identify the company or companies included in the report
- Identify the creative and unique steps or process utilized
- Identify if these companies are still in business today
- Identify the estimated employees involved in this unique effort to keep them employed
- Identify if any of the new businesses, created Remain in business today
- Include a conclusion as well as your opinions of the companies or situations that you discovered.