- Brief overview of the topic of discussion.
- Definitions feedback.
- Discuss the types of feedback methods
- Identify theories and models that are used. (remember to challenge the theories)
- Critically analysis and apply current theoretical and methodological approaches of feedback in learner assessment, feedback and support.
- Explore current methods of feedback and reflect on your own experiences of providing feedback to a learner. What are the views from a learner and educator viewpoint? How may these views affect the wider organisation?
- Evaluate the effectiveness, strengths, weaknesses, implications of feedback on you, your students/patients, and the wider organisations.
- Identify strategies that can be used to enhances feedback.
- Identify healthcare needs relating to feedback.
- Critically explore their use and importance of feedback in Nursing practice. Use examples to support your argument.
N:B â€“ The work must be cited properly and referenced using Harvard referencing style.
Word count, 1,200