At this point in the course, you should have an approved topic, a reference list , and an outline for your Final Research Paper. During this week, you will create the final paper. Your research paper should be 1,500-2,000 words and reflect critical thinking and analysis. Refer to the Academic Writing Guidelines Resource located in the Course Materials section for assistance with this.
You must have a minimum of six references to support your research. The references should be taken from the reference list completed earlier in the course.
Your research paper should include information about the following:
- Brief history of the drug
- Psychopharmacology of the drug
- Current trends or issues
- Societal concerns or issues related to the drug
- Significance or relevance of topic to the counseling profession
- Any future implications including referral and consultation
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.