Complete three accounting exercises related to transaction analysis and financial statements using a provided worksheet.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- This assessment consists of three accounting exercises. The exercises are provided in the Transaction Analysis and Financial Statements Worksheet, linked in the Resources under the Required Resources heading. Use this worksheet to record and submit your solutions for Exercises 1-1, 1-2, and 1-3.Competency 1: Analyze the relationship between business events and accounting.
- Comparatively analyze two companies, including asset investments, return on assets, and company expenses.
- Analyze company equity, including correct net income and debt ratio calculations.
- Competency 2: Apply accounting principles as the language of business.
- Prepare T-accounts, adjusting journal entries, and an adjusted trial balance.