Thoughtfully reflect on the issues discussed in the video(s) you viewed. Address the following points in your discussion:
- What is the speaker’s point of view about the topic? Is the speaker biased?
- What ethical issues and ethical reasoning are argued?
- Do you think that world poverty issues have moral and ethical implications? Why or why not?
- Do you agree with the speaker’s point of view? Be specific and thorough. Express how and why you agree or disagree and discuss how ethics and values contribute to your opinion. Consider the theoretical concepts discussed in the course. Do not just state your viewpoint, rather provide relevant details to support your findings and/or position.
- Respond to two other post. In your replies, identify an opinion expressed that you disagree with or a point that you see differently. Respectfully discuss your alternate view and your reasons.