Iâ€™m studying for my Psychology class and donâ€™t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
- Identify a special population that you believe would be greatly impacted during a time of crisis (e.g. individuals diagnosed with Autism, anxiety, OCD, depression, etc.)
- Find at least one peer-reviewed journal article that discuss this population during a crisis. (Example: The article can be about the impact of crisis on this population, evidence-based interventions for this population during times of crisis, or even a personal account of someone within the population you identify and their experience during a crisis.)
- Identify the population you picked and briefly discuss why you believe this population would be greatly impacted during a time of crisis.
- Give a brief summary of the article.
- Discuss your reaction to what you learned in the article.
- Identify at least one thing you learned in the article and how this new information will help you work with this population during a crisis.